Our August boxes have all been delivered, and this month our lovely subcribers received:
- GOUPIE salted sticky toffee chocolates… SO good!
- WOODEN SPOON Lemon Curd with Kentish Lavender, for a delicious local twist on a classic.
- KENTISH SOAP COMPANY Gardeners’ Hand cream – an amazing solid balm with natural essential oils. We love it!
- BENENDEN SAUCE, a local institutions – it’s called a salad dressing but we most often use it to marinade lamb.
- WHITSTABLE PICKLE COMPANY rhubarb & ginger chutney. Perfect with cheese, incredible with ham!
Looking forward to seeing you all again next month… x